Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Penguins with 2nd Grade


These penguins have come to be my favorite project teaching thus far. These guys are adorable and so unique even though they all start out the same way.  Plus, I start the project with an e-book of Tacky the Penguin, one of my favorite books of all time. What it comes down to is they make me super happy in the midst of a Wisconsin winter (That's now over!!!!). You can read more about this project from my original post here and links to the original Deep Space Sparkle lesson :)


I can statement: I can experiment and embellish with different materials to make a unique penguin

No changes to the project from last year but I did find more goodies for embellishing and we talked about the phrase "less is more" in the function of the stuff they were adding conversation.

A few were even chosen for my YAM display at the public library!



 My display at McDill is epic. But, unfortunately, I was too afraid to hang them at my other building because artwork has been getting wrecked and these babies are just too tempting for Elementary Schoolers not to touch no matter how many times we talk about not touching art work.

McDill Elementary...





Jefferson Elementary...




No comments:

Post a Comment