Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Point of View Snowmen with 4th Grade

This lesson was such a hit last year that I had to do it again. You can find my original post and more of a breakdown here--> 4th POV Snowmen 



I Can Statement: I can show ONE snowman in FIVE or more different points of view

I did change a few things to make it easier for me and better results for my students. Instead of 3 squares, the minimum was changed to 5 with the option to do more. Also, instead of them trying to assemble, they chose a color and wrote it on the back of their first square and numbered them in the order they wanted them to hang and I did the assembling. More work for me but much less chaos during class....

There was an incredible amount of detail and originality on quite a few that took the point of view idea to the next level of melted snowmen and a few other humorous "destructive" ideas....





Some students asked if they could do a piece of writing with their snowmen and I was overjoyed about it!! Possibly a new requirement for next time ;)


McDill Elementary...







Jefferson Elementary...




No comments:

Post a Comment