Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

2nd Grade Pumpkins!

I can't help myself. I love seasons and holidays too much not to do projects that go with them! I do have a few Jehovah Witness' so I am ready to adapt if it does happen. Thankfully all of my 2nd graders at all 3 schools could take part in the project. My display availability is very different at each school so all three are shown since I loved this project so much. There were so many different personalities to the pumpkins!

Jefferson Elementary School
McDill Elementary School
Kennedy Elementary School




This one looks so sad but I just love it!



"Minecraft" Inspired

Had to stack to save room but I think it added to the cuteness!

This one might be my favorite!










You can see that I love big bulletin boards. Strips are just so boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment