Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

"Ain't Gonna Paint No More" Self-Portraits 2015

Kindergarten and first grade started the year with probably my favorite self-portrait project that I do with this age group.... 

The portraits are inspired by one of my favorite books "I Ain't Gonna Paint No More!" written by Karen Beaumont, Illustrated by David Catrow, an Art Teacher book must have!


I've done this project a few times now so you can check out the original post with the day by day breakdown here and a modification I did here. This is the third time I have done this project and changed it again, this time to their names in the background.


This might be my favorite version with their name as the background although I did run into a few Kindergarteners who could not write their name yet because it was too early in the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment