Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Roll-A-Picasso!

After such a long project to complete these beauties I wanted my 4th graders to have a really fun, stress free, extension for those that were done on our last workday of this project... enter Roll-A-Picasso! I did this last year after my 4th and 5th graders finished up this project. And it was a huge hit, entertained for the entire 45mins!

I made these sheets up ahead of time after finding a not so great version online awhile back and borrowed some dice from a classroom teacher....

Just a few minutes to explain and do examples and then they were hard at work creating these slightly creepy but awesome drawings. They had the option to just draw faces or draw and add on to the faces, and then color if they wanted too...they always get to take extensions home day of so I snapped a ton of pictures!

Try not to pee your pants laughing :)



















5 comments:

  1. Hey, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award
    http://artintertwine.blogspot.ca/2014/12/liebster-award-my-first-audio-art.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fun! I am creating an Famous Artists Online Unit Study and will be including a link here for my students to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice, this really helped me.
    Veeraj Sidhu
    year 5 elmwood

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't see any of your kid images (or so I assume) THere's an exclamation mark instead.

    ReplyDelete