Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Wild Things with the Substitute!

While I was away at NAEA in San Diego, I missed three days of school. Luckily I met a substitute for the district that has her education degree in Art Education. WOOHOO! I actually had her sub for my assistant before my trip so I could see how she was with my students. Obviously, she was great so I asked her to sub for me for my three days. Whenever there is a sub, my 3rd-6th graders do drawing prompt sheets and I usually think of a simple one day project for K-2nd to do with my sub. I know when I was a substitute, I loved to do my own lessons so I asked her if she wanted to do one of her own while I was gone. She ended up doing a Where the Wild Things Are project and I just love them so much I had to share!





No comments:

Post a Comment