Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

NAEA Make & Takes and My Virtual Fashion Show from Crayola

SO MUCH COLOR!
Thanks to Blick, Faber-Castell, Sargent Art, Michael's, Smart-Fab, and Roylco for all these fun make and takes at NAEA to try products and projects!

And Crayola for introducing me to this mind blowing program! My Virtual Fashion Show!

First you design your outfit with any material on the templates, photograph them in the app, customize your model, then BAM! Check out the screenshots from mine! The results are so good I would actually consider using it in my classroom and they will be coming out with males and car design!


Above is my paper version (NAEA inspired of course!), I used markers on everything and a crayon to get texture on the jeans, drumroll please for the digital results...


She actually walks up and down a runway and spins too!

Might have to buy the product for me just to play with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment